Investment from Japan to USA( consulting and some operation)
• Chalon Restaurants of America, Inc. : Investment and operation of restaurants in Seattle/Bellevue area including Kamon of Kobe, The Bento Box, Morgan on Lake Bellevue, Tukwila hotel site by Green River, and others
• East West United: US headquarters of Japanese investment company which purchased over 600 acres of land near Glacier National Park, built an Amish log guest lodge used for educational and community oriented activities, worked as Vice President
• Aoki Corporation: Acquired Westin Hotel Chain and took over Nikko Japanese Restaurant, worked as advisor to Chairman Hiroyoshi Aoki, and vice president of Algonquin Hotel in New York .
• Sowa America Corporation represented by Masahiro Terada of Rikki Rikki Restaruant and Rikki Rikki USA, salad dressing company.
• Current: Consulting for opening a Japanese restaurant in Seattle.
• Starbucks Coffee, Japan marketing in early 1990’s
• Talking Rain mineral water marketing for Japan
• A Seattle based international financial company, product development and marketing in wealth management (1994-2008, as consultant and Senior Vice President)
• Restaurant Unlimited operated by Rich Komen, marketing in Japan for Cinnabon Store
• Round Table Pizza with Tokushima Suisan Corporation, Fukuoka, Japan
• Schwartz Brothers-Sawayaka Corporation, Yokohama, Japan
• Sub Marine Sub Sandwich chain in Japan
• Japanese antique shop, Little House of Kyoto Antique & Designs, Bellevue, Washington
• Export of pleasure motor boats to Japan including license agreement of US Marine Bayliner, Maxxum and Ski Challenger, Mirage Boat from Arlington, WA, Sea Ray motor boats from Seattle to Hanaten, Osaka, Japan
• Export of agricultural products to Japan including horse chestnut from Montana
• First exporter of Ste. Michelle winery products from Washington to Sanyo Bussan, an affiliated company of Suntory Japan in 1980’s
• Export of Dungeness Crab from Pacific Fish to Nisshin Trading Tokyo and to Chandler’s Restaurant in Yokohama/Tokyo
Education (English language, Business, Japanese immigrant history in USA, Culture 1960-2012)
• Aso Computer College, Fukuoka, Japan, class setting up and advisor at Microsoft, Bellevue Community College etc.
• Gakushukan, Nagoya, Japan children’s summer camp program advisor and operation supervisiton
• Osaka Chamber of Commerce study tour to Seattle planning and supervision
• Izumiya Supermarket, Osaka, Japan, retail and distribution study tour set up and supervision
• Tokoha Gakuen, Shizuoka, Japan with BCC
• Mukogawa Gakuin University, Hyogo, with BCC
• Toyama Women’s College, Japan with BCC
• Shukutoku University, Chiba with BCC (2010)
• Matsushita Electric(Panasonic) Osaka Head Office Radio and Stereo Department(at Kadoma for 2 years)
• Fuji TV Stewardess & English Accademy
• Saint Paul Umeda Christian School, Osaka
• Hiranomachi English Conversation School, Osaka
• Osaka International Airport Asahi Airport Service
• University of Montana Mansfield Center
• JTB Kyoto Foreign Tourism Department English Guide
1. Japanese restaurant consulting opening in Seattle area.
2. Northwest style seafood restaurant opening marketing in Shanghai, China.
3. Shikoku Discovery Ride(Cogway Shikoku) 2012, International bicycle rider's event in Shikoku in the fall, preparation at America side with JTB.
4. Shojin Ryori tour to Japan preparing itinerary.
5. Original beauty soap development in Montana to promote small town USA economic revitalization by "One Village, One Product" campaign.
6. Emergency kit export to Japan for commercial purpose and for charity program.
7. Volunteer activity at Bellevue Senior Center.
8. French Cooking School consultation.